Company Homepage: http://www.7d-soft.com/en
- Quick backup and Cloud services
- Compression and encryption of backup files
- A set of regular database maintenance tasks and much more
- 30 days free trial
- 25%OFF coupon - "Torrynet" (valid till 1 March 2020)
Total 2 products
By 7D-Software.Commercial 10 Jul 2009
DescriptionAuto2Fit is a revolution tools and beats all other simliar ones in the area of nonlinear regression.
Almost all data analysis software packages (SPSS, SAS, Statistical, Origin Pro, DataFit, Stata or Systat) need end-users to provide/guess initial start values, and the successes of nonlinear regression computation are havily depended on those guessed data. Unfortunately, for most of people, the guesses of proper start values are nightmare.
With the unique, robust and high efficient optimation algorithms of "Global Levenberg-Marquardt" and "Global BFGS", proposed newly, Auto2Fit is no long to require the end-users to provide/guess initial start values (but with free random ones), the performance, however, is much better than any others. Auto2Fit has turned to be the best one for nonlinear regerssion analysis nowadays.
Auto2Fit is also a flexible, versatile, easiest-to-use tool in the areas of function optimization, equation solving, parameter estimation, combinational problems (like TSP) and chart drawing.
- Auto2Fit can be used in the areas such as:
- Regression and Curve Fit: linear, nonlinear, multi-nonlinear with no limitations on variable and parameter number.
- Global Optimization: find the maximal/minimal value of any function. The function may be nonlinear, non-continues, non derivable.
- Equation Solve: solve any type of equation or system equations, both linear and nonlinear.
- Model Auto-calibration: parameter estimation of complicated engineering model.
- Combinational Problems: solve problems like TSP and Short-Path.
- Chart Drawing: 2-D, 3-D cartesian and 2-D parametric function chart, especial for implicit functions.
- A number of optimization algorithms have been integrated in Auto2Fit:
- Genetic Algorithm (GA): both encode/decode mode and real-value based mode, six crossover types and seven selection types.
- Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO): six schemes (2 standard and 4 new).
- Differential Evolution (DE): ten schemes (5 new) and four routs (3 new).
- Maximum Inherit Optimization (MIO): four schemes.
- Simulated Annealing (SA).
- Simplex Method (SM).
- Levenberg-Marquardt (LM): standard LM and Global LM.
- Quasi-Newton (BFGS): standard BFGS and Global BFGS.
- Self-Organizing Migrating Algorithms (SOMA).
- Conjugate-Gradient Method (CGM).
- Powell Optimization (OP).
- Tabu Search (TS).
- Support VB and Pascal style script, as a result, any complicated problem could be described. The script engine is extremely fast, for example, 5 - 30 times faster than MS VB.
- Multi-data file, multi-outputs supported: this unique feature makes it very useful for parameter estimation with multi-data file.
- Easy to handle file-depended parameters and file-depended constants.
- Bulit-in Excel-like, multi-windows spreadsheet, easy for pre- and post-data process.
- Over 140 examples are included in the package, covering the areas of regression, curve fit, optimization, equation solving and parameter estimations.
- and much more...
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $988
- Size: 10 962kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W95, W98, XP,
By 7D-Software.SWS 15 Jan 2002
DescriptionNeuralPower is a general, integrated, easiest-to-use and powerful Artificial Neural Network (ANN) program. It can be used in almost all study fields such as multi-nonlinear regression, forecasting, curve fit, pattern recognition, decision making and problem optimization, time series analysis and market predictions.
- Any more layer numbers, any more node numbers of each layer and any transfer functions of each layer.
- Visual design of network structures.
- Visual, real time and dynamic control of learning process.
- Fast converge of learning. For example, for "XOR" problem, learning error will converge to zero within three iterations.
- Steps-by-steps learning run mode.
- Easy settlement for time series analysis.
- Optimal analysis of inter-relationships and 2D-3D graphical evaluations of all factors.
- Support multi-learning data files. Files may be "Normal" and "Grid" types.
- VB, Java and Delphi/Pascal script languages supported.
- Excel-like, multi-windows data file editor, which may be also used as a stand-along spreadsheet.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- price: $99
- Size: 2 204kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,