Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
DescriptionBriskBard is the new all-in-one web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program :
- A web browser
- An email client
- A media player
- A news aggregator
- A file transfer client (FTP)
- A newsgroups reader
- A contact manager
- Instant messaging (IRC)
- Several web developer tools
- Blink rendering engine upgraded to 60.0.3112.113
- SQLite and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- BriskBard is now built with Delphi 10.2 Tokyo.
- Added an ad blocker thanks to the data from the AdAway project.
- The user interface has been modified and now it works correctly in high resolution monitors with high dot density.
- A new web browser bookmark import wizard is shown the first time BriskBard runs.
- The media player allows to drag and drop media files over BriskBard to play them.
- New configuration option in the email messages viewer and newsgroups article viewer to show attached images with higher quality.
- Added a forum link in the main menu.
- Now BriskBard shows a translucent tab image when you move tabs.
- The web browser pop-up windows using the Blink engine can now drag and drop elements.
- New configuration option to disable the microphone and camera in the web browser using the Blink engine.
- New configuration option to disable hardware acceleration in the web browser using the Blink engine.
- Now you can restore BriskBard by clicking in the system tray icon.
- BriskBard task bar icon flashes when there's a new notification.
- Now notifications also show communication errors.
- The bookmark icon has been changed by a star.
- Bug fixes :
- The Internet connection window with the external IP now shows all the information.
- The whole certificate chain is now shown when a website uses a bad certificate.
- Fixed an app freeze when a web page has several redirections.
- The mouse wheel scroll in the bookmarks now work correctly.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 40 969kB
Platforms: W10, W2K8, W7, W8,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!