Private enterprise Softland
Company Homepage: http://www.softland.rv.ua
With TMS VCL UI Pack, students can extend their software development toolbox with a huge range of UI controls to create feature-rich and modern looking user interfaces.
- TMS Academic licensed products work with Delphi Community Edition
- Visual design using VCL or FMX and debug from the IDE
- Fully functional and fully free versions of TMS Delphi products for students and teachers for non-commercial use
- First academic version is for TMS VCL UI Pack, offering over 600 VCL UI controls for your Windows applications
Total 1 product
Delsi Simulation System v.1.1
DescriptionDelsi is a set of 16 components for simulation of queueing systems.
The internal simulation logic of Delsi is optimized for high loading, i.e. for a great number of transactions in the model. The implementation of model's logic is based on easy-to-use Delphi event handling. Delphi RAD environment allows users to combine Delsi with other components intended for GUI design, building reports, working with databases etc. Such combination creates a very flexible and productive framework for developing powerful simulation applications as retail products for Windows.
Delsi is a general purpose simulation system. It can be applied for the simulation of wide variety of queuing systems in different industries and areas: Telecommunication, Computer networks, Manufacturing, Transportation, Logistics, Healthcare, Bisiness Processes.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $490
- Size: 417kB