Author Homepage: http://www.freeze.dev.de.vu
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
XPlorer Package v.1.0
By Bengt Beier.Freeware + source 13 Dec 2004
DescriptionThe Delphi Package "XPLorer" contains five components you can use to adapt the design of your applications to the Windows XP-Themes:
- TXPInformationPanel and TXPInformationBar make it possible to imitate the info-panels used in Windows Explorer. You can also use them to create a tidy interface for your self-made programs.
- TXPStyler adapts the look and feel of many standard VCL-components to Windows XP (will work on computers with Windows XP only).
- With TXPInformationDialog, you can create a information dialogue, similar to the one used in many Windows XP applications.
- TXPBubbleHint can be used to display any information in bubble-hints known from Windows XP. Unlike most similar components, this one will also work on systems using older versions of Windows.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 330kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6, D7