Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
SDF-CSV DataSet v.2.05
By Orlando Arrocha.Freeware + source 04 Jun 2002
DescriptionAccess any text file as it were a table from a database. Indicate only the file, attach a DataSource and you may use any DataControl with it. Now, must of the methods of a regular DataSet are included, so you may add, delete, modify and filter records.
Field names and sizes may be defined on design or runtime, just before opening the file, or definitions may be stored on an schema file (even inside the data file).
Useful methods let you save the file with less fields, remove blank records, or saving the changed file in another.
Two classes are included and a sample:
- TSdfDataSet - for comma delimited files
- TFixedFormatDataSet - for fixed length files.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 13kB
Platforms: CB5, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6