Author Homepage: http://www.tmtlib.narod.ru
- Quick backup and Cloud services
- Compression and encryption of backup files
- A set of regular database maintenance tasks and much more
- 30 days free trial
- 25%OFF coupon - "Torrynet" (valid till 1 March 2020)
Total 1 product
By Georgy Moshkin.Freeware + source 13 Jan 2010
DescriptionTiny machine code assembler written fully in Delphi language. Generates win32 executables. Main idea behind pe-ASM is simplicity. Written fully in Delphi language. It is good when assembler source code itself is below 100kb size. It is better when it is below 50kb. And it is best when it around 25kb.
I never read theory about assemblers and compilers, so it is not usual assembler source code based on copy-and-paste from books and other open source projects. It is fully written from the scratch. Use it for learn and fun.
In current version you can find many interesting features:
- DOS / Win32 pe headers generation
- adding exe sections
- import functions from DLLs
- dword, byte, string, pointer and record types
- small parser for adding opcodes
- compiled exe about 1kb in size.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 35kB