Total 1 product
By Clayton Wilson.Freeware + source 16 Dec 2007
DescriptionNon-visual component that modifies the unit file "Project.pas". This file has the date and time the project was compiled along with the build number.
The unit file "Project.pas" contains the following constants:
- PROJECT_NAME: The name of the project.
- EXE_FILENAME: The file name of the project.
- DATE_CREATED: The date that the project was originally created.
- AUTHORS_NAME: The name of the people who wrote the code for the project.
- CONTACT_INFO: Contact information: eMail, phone number, address, etc.
- COMPILE_DATE: Date project last ran inside Delphi.
- COMPILE_TIME: Time project last ran inside Delphi.
- BUILD_NUMBER: Number of times the project has been ran from inside Delphi.
- UNIQUE_IDKEY: Unique identifier for the project. It has the ProjectName, CompileDate and CompileTime. NOTE: This constant is updated every compile to reflect the current compile date and time.
Include "Project" in the USES clause. Save the project, then exit Delphi. The next time the project is opened in Delphi, the unit file "Project.pas" will be created. Then each time you run the program from inside Delphi, the unit file will be updated with the current date, time and the build number.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 12kB
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot