Total 1 product
By Clayton Wilson.Freeware + source 16 Dec 2007
DescriptionNon-visual component that modifies the unit file "Project.pas". This file has the date and time the project was compiled along with the build number.
The unit file "Project.pas" contains the following constants:
- PROJECT_NAME: The name of the project.
- EXE_FILENAME: The file name of the project.
- DATE_CREATED: The date that the project was originally created.
- AUTHORS_NAME: The name of the people who wrote the code for the project.
- CONTACT_INFO: Contact information: eMail, phone number, address, etc.
- COMPILE_DATE: Date project last ran inside Delphi.
- COMPILE_TIME: Time project last ran inside Delphi.
- BUILD_NUMBER: Number of times the project has been ran from inside Delphi.
- UNIQUE_IDKEY: Unique identifier for the project. It has the ProjectName, CompileDate and CompileTime. NOTE: This constant is updated every compile to reflect the current compile date and time.
Include "Project" in the USES clause. Save the project, then exit Delphi. The next time the project is opened in Delphi, the unit file "Project.pas" will be created. Then each time you run the program from inside Delphi, the unit file will be updated with the current date, time and the build number.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 12kB
More interesting links and pages
Play blackjack at the best live dealer casino online in the UK
Our favorite online real-money casinos in Austria on Casinohex.at is a great opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of playing for real money.
Visit GambleGenie.fi to get the best casino value in Finland
If you are going to play online casino in Canada you better visit the Genie first
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Indian casinos are here to stay and Royal Panda is your top choice