Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
By Anthony Tedesco.Freeware 03 Jul 2007
DescriptionThe target is to create a random string useful for auto-creating passwords where the user can set:
- the length of the random string; (min=1 max=64)
- a prefix to the random string; (min=0 max=3)
- a suffix to the random string; (min=0 max=3)
- the character to assign as a divider beteween prefix/suffix and random string if the user does not set any prefix nor suffix, the divider char will not be visible in the random string.
Only copy the .dcu file in your LIB folder: it not needs to compile.
USAGE: edit1.text:= randomIt.Genera(String Length, Prefix, Suffix, Dividerchar)
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1kB
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot