Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Components > Files and Drives > Log Files
By Branko Grbac.Freeware + source 12 Jun 2004
DescriptionAn easy-to-use component for Delphi to log specific messages to a textual file.
- Makes date and time stamps of customizable format
- May contain multiple standard messages that can be easily accessed by a single number
- Standard messages can also contain wildcards that are replaced by actual strings at run-time
- Can optionally log exceptions
- The size to the output file is customizable.
Most recent update: The component now handles a TStringList object, rather than a type File variable.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 12kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7