Strategic Applications Inc
Company Homepage: http://www.strategicapplications.com/
With TMS VCL UI Pack, students can extend their software development toolbox with a huge range of UI controls to create feature-rich and modern looking user interfaces.
- TMS Academic licensed products work with Delphi Community Edition
- Visual design using VCL or FMX and debug from the IDE
- Fully functional and fully free versions of TMS Delphi products for students and teachers for non-commercial use
- First academic version is for TMS VCL UI Pack, offering over 600 VCL UI controls for your Windows applications
Total 1 product
DescriptionParseWare is a library that provides name and address parsing functionality for Delphi developers. The library contains parsers for an individual's name, street address and city/state and zip data (commonly called "lastline").
ParseWare is intended for developers that work with files that contain names and addresses for the continental United States. Authors developed ParseWare based on our experience in the direct mail industry. Before developing ParseWare, authors did this kind of processing on a mainframe, ParseWare was a big step in our downsizing operation.
Parsing is accomplished through a set of parsers using dictionary data that resides in a file (default dictionary is provided). All of the parsers rely on matching strings of an input field to entries in the dictionary. For example, to determine the gender of an individual we rely on the 8000+ first names that reside in the dictionary. The dictionary is organized in contexts. ParseWare ships with dictionary manager (pdm.exe) that allows users to maintain dictionry entries.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $79.99
- Source price: $149.99
- Size: 4 069kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6, D7