Author Homepage: http://www.atarimax.com/delphi/tgraburl/
- Create and validate signatures over PDF, XML, and Office documents
- Manage X.509 certificates easily and transparently on all platforms
- Integrate swiftly to local, national, and international PKI environments
Total 1 product
GrabURL for ActiveX v.2.1
Components > Internet > Browsers
By Steven Tucker.Commercial 21 Oct 2001
DescriptionGrabURL for ActiveX is a ActiveX component capable of reading the browser name, document title, and URL from all major browsers.
GrabURL for ActiveX can also read the document body source from many browsers, including documents within frames.
GrabURL also provides a robust event system for actioning detected URLs.
GrabURL currently can read information from the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- America Online
- MSN Explorer
- Netscape Navigator
- NCSA Mosaic
- Sun HotJava
GrabURL for ActiveX works with all languages that support ActiveX controls, including:
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- C++ Builder
- Other enviorments that fully support ActiveX.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $99
- Size: 1 476kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6