Author Homepage: http://www.bverhue.nl/SVGControl/Delphi_SVG_control.html
- Quick backup and Cloud services
- Compression and encryption of backup files
- A set of regular database maintenance tasks and much more
- 30 days free trial
- 25%OFF coupon - "Torrynet" (valid till 1 March 2020)
Total 1 product
SVG Control v.1.5.2
By Bruno Verhue.07 Nov 2013
DescriptionA control for displaying and interacting with SVG graphics in Delphi Firemonkey applications.
Support for Xe2, Xe3, Xe4,Xe5, Windows, OSX, iOS and Android.
You can use the control in runtime and designtime. In designtime the SVG image is converted into a compound control build out of objects derived of the standard TShape class. You can then add effects and animations on these objects or change properties or add events.
The demo only includes the win32 dcu files, for the iOS and Android demo there are runtime dcu's in the demo project folders.
Check out the website for details and limitations.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $33
- Size: 1 491kB
Platforms: DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE64, FM, FM2, FM3