Company Homepage: http://www.wordcnv.com
With TMS VCL UI Pack, students can extend their software development toolbox with a huge range of UI controls to create feature-rich and modern looking user interfaces.
- TMS Academic licensed products work with Delphi Community Edition
- Visual design using VCL or FMX and debug from the IDE
- Fully functional and fully free versions of TMS Delphi products for students and teachers for non-commercial use
- First academic version is for TMS VCL UI Pack, offering over 600 VCL UI controls for your Windows applications
Total 1 product
By Wordcnv Software.08 Oct 2004
DescriptionNow you can easily enhance your application by adding an Microsoft Word document text extraction feature. Currently two versions are available of Microsoft Word document parsing engine, Standard and Professional. Wordcnv Software Word Parser Engine Standard Edition is designed to quickly and easily extract textual information from Microsoft Word documents. Wordcnv Software Word Parser Engine Professional Edition takes this a step further, by greatly preserving the layout and formatting of the original document. It is also capable of converting the source Word document to a standard HTML output in order to achieve the best possible conversion result by preserving the original layout and formatting.
Standars version has the following features:
- Supports Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 documents;
- Provides accurate and full support of both full and fast-saved documents;
- Full support of bullets and numbered lists;
- Full support of tables;
- Full support of both footnotes and endnotes;
- Provides special character interpretation handling;
- Multilanguage documents supported;
- Retrieves document summary information;
- Both Ansi and/or Unicode text extraction.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: N/A
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 113kB
Platforms: D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7