Company Homepage: http://www.lionknight.com/
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 2 products
Instant Messaging Suite v.4.0
DescriptionThe Instant Messaging Suite Consists of:
- MSN Messenger compatible server
- MSN Messenger client component
- FileXFer component
- BufferXFer component
- MsgXFer component.
- Sends and Receives take place on their own threads freeing program to do its own processing.
- Several Sends and Receives can take place at the same time.
- Success and Failure events for easy error handling.
- Can be used as a basis for peer-to-peer communication system.
- Customers get all updates and new components added for one year from date of purchase.
- Source code available for free by request within one year of purchase.
- Easy to learn.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: N/A
- price: $169
- Size: 6 626kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D4, D5, D6, D7
LionKnight Messenger Client/Server v.1.2
DescriptionLionKnight Messenger Client/Server enables users to:
- Send Messages to Private Clients via LionKnight Server
- Send Messages to Public Clients via MSN .Net Server
- Maintain Client Lists
- Maintain Block Lists etc.
- 1 Server License
- 10 Client Licenses (Additional licenses costs $5 each)
- 1 hour worth of customization of Server/Client.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $99
- Size: 1 331kB
Platforms: NT4, W2K, W98, XP,