Company Homepage: http://www.thedevshop.com/SecureAction.html
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
Secure Actions v.1.0
By TheDevShop Ltd..06 Feb 2002
DescriptionTheDevShop's Secure Action List allow you to easily add user security at the program function level. We layer security on top of the versatile TActionList to allowing you to add user security with a minimum of effort.
- Simple to Use - Use TSecureActionList as you would TActionList. Set a minimum security level for each Secure Action. Set the user level and your application is secured, all the way down to the control level.
- Flexible User Level Handling - Simple event OnNeedUserLevel allows you to control getting user level. Be it a file read, a DB lookup or call a security service.
- No Data Base - Many user security apps require BDE and database connections. We impose no such requirement.
- Secure at the window control level - With Secure Actions your application is secured at a very precise level, each user function and the corresponding controls are secured.
- No user login required - Secure Actions get the windows login ID by default. You users never have to login to your app (unless you want).
- Warnings- Can warn of unsecured actions and program trying to enable security disabled actions.
- Help and Demo App - download includes a component help an a commented demo application to get you going quickly.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $59
- Source price: $250
- Size: 161kB
Platforms: CB5, D5, D6
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk