SecureBlackbox is a suite of software components that allows developers to add strong security to their applications to protect binary data, files, documents and e-mails.
SecureBlackbox includes authentic implementations (no 3rd-party code used) of various data security standards and network communication protocols for various platforms (Windows, .NET, Linux, MacOS X / iOS, Java / Android).
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite (over 20 packages in 6 editions) of over 200 carefully crafted components and classes which you use in development of software for desktop and server platforms, as well as mobile devices and web applications.
- comprehensive solution that covers all popular application-level Internet protocols and security algorithms and standards. From low-level encryption algorithms to sophisticated digital signature standards with timestamping and archiving to secure cloud-based data storages to secure file transfer, you get all cryptography-based libraries in one pack. Functions are grouped into a number of packages to offer you affordable licensing schemes.
- maintained solution which is reviewed and improved on a regular basis to guarantee reliable security and highest possible speed of operations.
- supported solution that gives you, our valued customer, insurance of getting free assistance when you use the components and when you need to address some problem.
- reliable solution that offers its source code for security review. Strict conformance to standards and easy-to-use interfaces guarantee that the otherwise complicated task of providing true security is easy to accomplish with SecureBlackbox.
- cross-platform solution which can be used on wide range of platforms from Windows, Unix, FreeBSD and Linux servers to Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS X desktops to Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone smartphones and Tablets. This is achieved by offering several editions of SecureBlackbox.
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot