SecureBlackbox is a suite of software components that allows developers to add strong security to their applications to protect binary data, files, documents and e-mails.
SecureBlackbox includes authentic implementations (no 3rd-party code used) of various data security standards and network communication protocols for various platforms (Windows, .NET, Linux, MacOS X / iOS, Java / Android).
SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite (over 20 packages in 6 editions) of over 200 carefully crafted components and classes which you use in development of software for desktop and server platforms, as well as mobile devices and web applications.
- comprehensive solution that covers all popular application-level Internet protocols and security algorithms and standards. From low-level encryption algorithms to sophisticated digital signature standards with timestamping and archiving to secure cloud-based data storages to secure file transfer, you get all cryptography-based libraries in one pack. Functions are grouped into a number of packages to offer you affordable licensing schemes.
- maintained solution which is reviewed and improved on a regular basis to guarantee reliable security and highest possible speed of operations.
- supported solution that gives you, our valued customer, insurance of getting free assistance when you use the components and when you need to address some problem.
- reliable solution that offers its source code for security review. Strict conformance to standards and easy-to-use interfaces guarantee that the otherwise complicated task of providing true security is easy to accomplish with SecureBlackbox.
- cross-platform solution which can be used on wide range of platforms from Windows, Unix, FreeBSD and Linux servers to Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS X desktops to Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone smartphones and Tablets. This is achieved by offering several editions of SecureBlackbox.