EMS Advanced Data Export VCL
Advanced Data Export VCL is a component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder that allows you to save your data in the most popular data formats for the future viewing, modification, printing or web publication.
You can export data into MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), Open XML Format, Open Document Format (ODF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV and more! There will be no need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion - Advanced Data Export will do the task quickly and will give the result in the desired format.
- Data export into 17 most popular formats: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, Open XML Format, Open Document Format (ODF), RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard
- Support for 64-bit Windows target platform
- Export of Unicode data. Manually preset text encoding for exported data (UTF-8, UTF-16/UCS-2, UTF-32/UCS-4, Latin1, Latin2, Latin5, Latin7 and more)
- Saving data for future viewing, modification, printing or web publication
- Easy-to-use wizard allows your end-users to export data quickly
- Powerful export options for each data format
- 100% native Delphi code
- No additional libraries or software required to operate
- Detailed help system and demo application
- Powerful components and properties editors
- Delphi 5-7, 2005-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo and C++ Builder 5-6, 2006-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo support
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...