EMS Advanced Data Import VCL
Advanced Data Import VCL is a component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder that allows you to import data from files of the most popular data formats to the database. You can import data from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, ODF and HTML. There will be no need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion - Advanced Data Import will do the task quickly, irrespective of the source data format.
- Data import from the most popular data formats: MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, OpenDocument format (ODF) and HTML
- Support for 64-bit Windows target platform
- Import of Unicode data (UTF-8, UTF-16/UCS-2, UTF-32/UCS-4).
- Automatic detection and manually preset text encoding for imported data
- Powerful component and property editors, which allow to set many import parameters at the design-time easily
- High productivity even on slow computers
- Adjustable parameters for each type of import
- 100% native Delphi code for MS Excel, DBF, TXT, CSV - no additional libraries or programs needed for the components to work. OLE, DDE, BDE etc not required either
- Detailed help system and a demo application for a quicker mastering of the product
- Delphi 5-7, 2005-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo and C++ Builder 5-6, 2006-2007, 2009, 2010, XE-XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo support
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...