The Wireless Communication Library 7 WiFi Framework is the part of the new upcoming version of the
Wireless Communication Library 7.
This new version has been completely redesigned and includes a lot of new features.
Note: The WiFi Framework 7 is not compatible with the Wireless Communication Library 6.
- Handle all WLAN events with full parameters;
- Enumerate installed WiFi adapters;
- Discover available networks;
- Enumerate available BSS list for a network;
- Measure signal quality and RSSI level;
- Manage (enumerate, create, delete, modify) WLAN profiles;
- Connect to and disconnect from a WiFI network (with permanent or temporary profile or without profile);
- Create and manage Hosted Networks (ad-hoc mode);
- Read and set WLAN interfaces properties.