Company Homepage: http://www.xilytix.com/
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 1 product
By Xilytix.Freeware + source 07 Apr 2013
DescriptionTFieldedText enables CSV files (and other text files containing tables of values) to be read and written in a similar fashion as database tables.
The approach is quite straight forward. You provide a small XML file which defines the Meta structure of the information in the text file. TFieldedText uses that to read from and write to the text file as if it were a database. Typically you would use a Fielded Text Editor to create these Meta XML files.
The format (schema) of this Meta XML file is specified by a standard defined at this site. In addition to using these Meta XML files, TFieldedText can also be used to create them. These XML files can then also be used by any other software component/library which support this standard.
TFieldedText can be used to parse or generate nearly any type of CSV and Fielded Text file. This includes files which have:
- fields are separated by delimiters (eg CSV files).
- fields which are fixed length.
- fields that are quoted.
- fields that have new lines embedded in them.
- lines with different sets of fields based on key fields.
This release is for Delphi versions up to XE4. For later versions of Delphi, use release 2 or later of TFieldedText.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 104kB
Platforms: DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE64