Company Homepage: http://www.macrobject.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
DObject O/R Mapping Suite v.2011.6.23.929
DescriptionMacrobject DObject suite is an O/R Mapping (Object-Relation Mapping) component package to be used in Borland Delphi.
DObject O/R Mapping suite supports a variety of databases and transparent to users and needn't to alter code when switching to different database. At the same time, DObject O/R Mapping provides XObject XML, a database engine with high performance.
DObject O/R Mapping suite allows you to access database completely in the mode of object-oriented. It includes OQL.Delphi, which is a strong-typed OQL (Object Query Language) based on native Delphi language, even you needn't to write a single line of SQL statement based on string.
DObject O/R Mapping suite can help reduce 30%~40% of codes and 90% of time to debug query statements, shorten 50% of development time. To a large extent, cut down the costs of development and maintenance and improve the system's robustness.
DObject O/R Mapping suite is only used in the development with Win32. If you want to use with Delphi.NET, please choose Macrobject NObject O/R Mapping framework.
DObject includes CodeAuto, which can be used to generate DObject persistence layer. Macrobject CodeAuto is a code generator that is template-based and can generate different types of text files accordingly from database schema, data, XML and other data source.
- Object-Relation Mapping
- Accessing database in the manner of object-oriented
- Related Object/ObjectSet lazy-load
- Supports field/property lazy-load
- Supports transaction processing and object state rollback
- Object-set cache can maximally improve the performance
- Supports a Variety of Databases
- Migrate to another database without altering code
- Migrate to another database without recompile
- XObject XML Database
- High performance
- Switch to other database without changing code
- Supports object query language
- Object Query Language (OQL) Based on Native Delphi Language
- Based on native language but not string
- Context tips (CodeInsight) during editing
- Syntax check while compiling
- More readable and maintainable
- Convenient and Easy-to-use Object-Filter
- Be used for database's query, update and delete operations
- Be used for object-sets' select, update and delete operations
- More simple to query and select objects
- More simple to update and delete objects in batches
- Powerful ObjectSet
- Multiple sort modes, including OQL
- Multiple filter modes, including OQL and object-filter
- Multiple update modes, including OQL and object-filter
- Export to XObject XML database
- Import from XObject XML database
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $299
- Source price: $499
- Size: 3 464kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2
Word-2-CHM Converter v. 2012.7.3012.2067
DescriptionA powerful CHM creator/generator helping you to create professional HTML help. Convert Word document to perfect HTML help or CHM e-book without any HTML or CHM skills. Make CHM file in seconds with a single click. Keep the format/style/layout of the original document. Create topic tree according to the outline of the Word document.
- Create page header/footer as in the Word document.
- Create page navigator and related topics.
- Convert cross-reference to hyper-link.
- Add index entries to CHM index.
- Command line and project supports, and much more.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $299
- Size: 5 716kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6