Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
DB-Aware Components > Visual > Date and Time
By Aivar Annamaa.Freeware + source 09 Jun 2004
Description>Data-aware date-time picker made of borderless TDBEdit embedded into TDateTimePicker.
- Looks like TDateTimePicker, is rendered themed on XP
- can handle NULL values: shows empty field when not focused and date part placeholders (for example: __/__/__ ) when focused
- allows masked input (uses default mask, when no EditMask defined on the field)
- after completing one date part input (eg. day), caret goes to the next part (eg. month), ie. no need to type date separator characters
- clearing the field (with backspace or del) makes NULL value
- Drop-down calendar can show week numbers (like TMonthCalendar and unlike TDateTimePicker).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 3kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6, D7