- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Found 1 records. Shown from 1 to 2.
By Jordan Russell.SWS Update 09 Feb 2009
DescriptionToolbar2000 is a set of components for Delphi and C++Builder designed to mimic the Office 2000 look and behavior.
Some of its features include:
- Office 2000-style draggable, dockable toolbars:
- Toolbars can smoothly move as they are dragged (no dragging rectangle).
- Toolbars that go partially off the edge of the form can display a chevron button that brings up a popup window exposing the obscured items.
- Toolbar items can optionally wrap into multiple rows like Office's menu bar.
- Toolbars are no longer be required to be placed on a dock; menus and toolbars can be placed anywhere you need them.
- Vertical text on vertically-docked toolbars.
- Office 2000-style menus
- There is no clear distinction between menus and toolbars, giving you the utmost in flexibility.
- Toolbars can contain menus, menu bars can contain buttons, and they can share the same items.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- price: $35
- Size: 347kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D4, D5, D6, D7