Found 2 records. Shown from 1 to 3.
By Jan Goyvaerts.Update 20 Jan 2016
DescriptionHelpScribble is a full-featured, easy-to-use help authoring tool for creating help files from start to finish. You can create WinHelp (.hlp) files, HTML Help (.chm) files, a printed manual and online documentation (on a web site) all from the same HelpScribble project.
You can write full-featured help files with the built-in editors for SHG files (hotspot bitmaps), WinHelp macros, contents tree, browse sequences, etc.
If you have previously used another help authoring tool, you can reuse your work by importing the HPJ+RTF files created with the other tool or by a decompiler.
With the help files you make with HelpScribble you can provide context-sensitive help with your Window applications, no matter which development tool you use. If you are using Delphi or C++Builder, you will like the way HelpScribble's HelpContext property editor integrates with them to make assigning Topic ID values to HelpContext properties very easy.
HelpScribble is a stand-alone tool. It does not depend on MS Word or any other third party package.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $99
- Size: 3 352kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DX, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8
HelpScribble Apprentice v.0.9.9.95
By RiverSoftAVG.Freeware New 16 Sep 2013
DescriptionHelpScribble by Jan Goyvaerts is "a full-featured, easy-to-use help authoring tool for creating help files from start to finish. You can create WinHelp (.hlp) files , HTML Help (.chm) files , a printed manual and online documentation (on a web site) all from the same HelpScribble project." It is especially useful for Delphi Component developers as it allows automatic generation of help topics from the pascal files. However, while HelpScribble is a good application for its price, it has some limitations and/or irritations.
HelpScribble Apprentice is a free utility application which is intended as an adjunct to HelpScribble. HelpScribble Apprentice is not a stand-alone tool, while it can read and write HelpScribble files (*.hsc), HelpScribble is needed for some operations and to generate the final help products.
HelpScribble Apprentice provides the following features:
- Unique Topic Editor abilities (edit multiple topics at once, sort lines of text, Object Inspector-like view of help topic footnotes, smart copy-and-paste of multiple topics)
- Unique Table of Contents Editor abilities (edit multiple topics at once, delete parent topics and their children with one operation)
- Sort Topic Text Wizard (Automatically sorts lines in selected topics after certain keywords... very useful for sorting the "See Also" topics that HelpScribble creates for Pascal files)
- Class Hierarchy Wizard (Automatically adds hierarchy topic to selected Delphi Class/Interface topics)
- Blazingly Fast Move (Renumber) Topics Wizard (Order of magnitude faster than HelpScribble's), which can move and renumber topics while preserving relative topic numbering if desired
- Command Line Parameters to change project options
- Control-Clicking of Topic IDs to navigate around your help file as you are working
- Automatically create "See Also" topics for the current topic from its links using the Copy Links to See Also menu action
- Annotate your help file with ToDo notes that are attached to specific topics or your entire help file. Organize your Todos with the ToDo List Editor where you can add and delete ToDos, change them, and sort them by Category, Priority, Status, or Topic.
- Automatically create a new class property/method/event topic for a class using the Create New Class Member Topic dialog
- Comes with a HelpScribble File Diff Tool for comparing 2 HelpScribble files (a lot easier than standard diff tools because HelpScribble Apprentice Diff makes it easy to see which topics have changed and to copy topics between the help files).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 325kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
More interesting links and pages
Play blackjack at the best live dealer casino online in the UK
Our favorite online real-money casinos in Austria on Casinohex.at is a great opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of playing for real money.
Visit GambleGenie.fi to get the best casino value in Finland
If you are going to play online casino in Canada you better visit the Genie first
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Indian casinos are here to stay and Royal Panda is your top choice