RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
- receiving video from local web cameras, IP-cameras, computer desktop and local files;
- configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
- reading sound from a microphone;
- sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
- organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
RVMedia can use GStreamer and FFmpeg libraries to show video streams in advanced formats, such as H.264.
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk