Save up to 118 EUR
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
- receiving video from local web cameras, IP-cameras, computer desktop and local files;
- configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
- reading sound from a microphone;
- sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
- organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
RVMedia can use GStreamer and FFmpeg libraries to show video streams in advanced formats, such as H.264.