Author Homepage: http://members.aol.com/hpgue/hpgintl.htm
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
DescriptionTHyperLink is a TCustomLabel descendant which can display any hyper link. There are some types predefined such as http, telnet, news, email etc. The differences between THyperLink and the other components which seemes to be very like THyperLink are:
- You can display either the address of the link or just an alias name.
- You can decide what hint or tooltip is displayed but you can also leave the hint property emtpy so that the link displays the current address automatically as hint.
- The component executes automatically any application associated with the current service. The address will be sent directly to the Shell via the SellExecute function.
- You can also use another custom based application and decide whether a click on the link is automatically executed or not.
- Setable color for links and visited links. The color change will be automatically handled.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 64kB
Platforms: CB1, D2, D3