Company Homepage: http://www.cursorarts.com/ca_if.html
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
Developer Tools > Graphics > Icon Tools
DescriptionComplete suite for creating, extracting and editing icons, cursors, animated icons or cursors. Also use for projects such as, website URL favorites/bookmark icons, filmstrip animations, and creation of other images.
- Full set of painting tools;
- Transparent/Inverse paint;
- Extract icons and cursors from EXE, DLL, ICO, ANI, ICL, or CUR format files (including OS/2, XP Alpha-channel icons and cursors, XBM/XPM, WBMP and Palm Datebook icon files);
- Read/write most common image files (such as BMP, JPG, GIF, PCX, TIFF, etc.);
- Capture icons from the screen;
- Clip and/or scale images on import;
- Save in icon/cursor formats, store in Library files;
- Replace icons inside existing program files (including EXE, DLL, VBX, OCX, CPL and DRV);
- Special Effects filters;
- Automatic creation of common animation effects, such as Dissolves and Fades;
- Import/export animated GIF, FLC/FLI and AVI files;
- Export animations as multi-icon .BMP filmstrip panels;
- Icon Wrapper utility allows you to wrap programs and scripts which do not contain icon resources into an executable with your own icon;
- ActivIcons utility allows changing system icons/cursors (including animation of desktop icons);
- Create and distribute icon/cursor library EXE programs, complete with installation program, image preview applet, and other options;
- much more...
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $37.95
- Size: 873kB
Platforms: D1, C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7