Lightweight Graphics Software
Company Homepage: http://www.lightweight-graphics.com
- Create and validate signatures over PDF, XML, and Office documents
- Manage X.509 certificates easily and transparently on all platforms
- Integrate swiftly to local, national, and international PKI environments
Total 1 product
By Lightweight Graphics Software.08 Apr 2010
DescriptionVectorControl is an ActiveX control(dll) for 2D vector graphics application development. It includes a simple and easy to use vector editor designed as a standard property page. Can be used for creating simple animations, SCADA systems,networking,technical drawings and diagrams.
VectorControl ActiveX supports most popular development platforms including VB, VC++,Delphi,C++Builder etc.
- Graphics editor integrated into IDE.
- Automatically saves drawing to a form resource file.
- Serialize/deserialize objects to/from disk file or data buffer.
- Filling text and Shapes with linear and path gradients.
- Transparent lines and fills, antialiasing.
- Open and closed curves and paths.
- Group objects.
- Compound paths for creating 3D like shapes.
- Mouse Events.
- Rotated text and shapes, zooming.
- Unique identifiers for graphic objects.
- Includes samples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, C++Builder and Delphi.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $149
- Size: 1 472kB
Platforms: CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7