- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 1 product
By Chris Lupton.Freeware + source 12 Mar 2006
DescriptionSimplePivot provides a method of displaying crosstab/pivot table data in 2 dimensions from a standard SQL grouping statement.
Given a statement such as...
- SELECT field1, field2, count(*) as field3 GROUP BY field1, field2
There is a demo included which requires the BDE and JEDI components (the function doesn't require these however).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 498kB
Platforms: D2005, D7