Company Homepage: http://www.DelphiXPG.com
Treat your application with the most powerful report engine!
Now with a discount (till 28th of January)!
Total 2 products
By Simon Cox.Commercial 02 Dec 2010
DescriptionHere are some of the new features,
- Support for for Delphi 2009, 2010 and XE project files.
- Improved navigation with CTRL-D jumping to an identifiers definition and CTRL-I to its implementation.
- Insert include file source into module source.
DelphiXPG is a multi-tool productivity environment for Delphi developers. The tool set comprises,
X-Ref: A cross reference tool providing,
- Interactive environment, not static lists of identifiers, units and line numbers. Click on an x-ref and jump straight to the source code.
- Uses a context/fuzzy parser technology to compile cross reference information.
- Ideal as a training tool allowing new developers to explore and quickly learn how an application functions.
- Simplify impact analysis by having object inter relationships at your finger tips.
- QA teams can more easily check for adherence to coding standards.
- Processes text DFMs.
- Drill down option allows parsing of units not directly referenced from a project, this includes parsing VCL source.
Profiler: Discover the bottle necks in time critical applications.
- Multi-view environment allows you to quickly zero in on poorly functioning sections of code. Views cover consolidation, drill down, methods and threads.
- Functions in both Win32 and .Net environments.
- Data collected comprises time spent in a module, class, method, sub method and maximum single call time.
- From a method you can see which sub methods have been called and how much time was spent in each. This functionality does not require the generation of a, possibly large, call log.
Global Edit: A natural partner to X-Ref,
- Allows you to globally change an identifier with the click of a button, saving significant time over a manual edit.
- References in text DFMs are also updated.
- Includes a source difference tool allowing you to identify and view changes to source code before they are committed.
- Status: Not available
- Source: None
- price: $99
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 3 403kB
Platforms: D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
Portable Objects v.2.0.1
By Simon Cox.Commercial 11 Sep 2013
DescriptionPortable Objects is a tool set for building distributed applications. It consists of two major components, the Persistence Framework and SOMBA (Simple Object Message Broker Architecture). The Persistences Framework is used to marshal method call parameters, and SOMBA as the communications layer using TCP/IP and HTTP. Anything that can be persisted using the Persistence Framework can be transmitted across a SOMBA method call.
- Communicates using TCP/IP and HTTP 1.1 protocols making it an ideal tool for use with the internet and corporate intranet.
- SOMBA servers support multiple threads to maximize throughput.
- Support transmission of NULL pointers.
- Natural data types are used for each supported language e.g. language specific versions of strings.
- No need to learn and use IDL (Interface Definition Language).
- Java 1.4 or higher
- Visual C++ V6, 2003 and 2005
- Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 (Win32), Turbo, 2006 and 2007
- C++ Builder 5, 6, Turbo, 2006 and 2007
- Status: Not available
- Source: N/A
- price: $70
- Size: 8 279kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D2007, D5, D6, D7