- Added support for RAD Studio 10.4
- Added cell highlight option compared with average value (TfcxAverageHighlight)
- Added most/least N cell highlight option (TfcxTopHighlight)
- Added repeatable/unique cell highlight option (TfcxUniqueHighlight)
- Added cell highlight based on expressions (TfcxExpressionHighlight)
- Added negative value settings for ContinuousHighlight with Kind = ContinuousHighlightKind.BarChart
- Added event TfcxCustomToolbar.BeforeDialogExecute
Total 2 products
File Deleter v.1.0.2
By RedOnion.Freeware + source 02 Sep 2002
DescriptionAn utility to delete a bunch of files matching a set of masks (*.dcu, *.~*), from a set of directories; it's also possible to specifiy if to perform the deletion recursively in the subfolders, and /or if to perform a preview of the would-be deleted files.
Version 1.0.2 allows also to save and load a configuration to/from a file. The actual obj performing the deletion can be used inside other code to perform, fro example, regular cleaning of temporary files.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 206kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,