Author Homepage: http://www.letq.com/securitybuilder
Total 1 product
Security Builder Standard Edition v.1.4.1
By Peter Petrov.Freeware + source 18 Sep 2004
DescriptionAdd multiuser and user rights functionality to your application with just a few mouse clicks.
Allows to control the user access to your app. GUI components (menus, buttons, check boxes, radio, .., everything connected to an Action) and to any non visual functionality. Just drag, drop and connect.
With Security Builder you can:
- Build the security model of your app. at design time with few mouse clicks
- Add and remove users on fly
- Change users profile on fly
- Add/remove securized items on fly
- Securize non GUI functionalities
- Predefined User Groups - Supervisors, Power Users, ...
- Much more...
- Add TabActionList to any form you wish to be secured
- Use TabActionList designer to select the components to secure - it automatically creates abActions
- Add TabSecurity to the project (only once, typically on the main app form) then connect any List to TabSecurity (make sure you added the TabSecurity's unit in the uses clause of any securized form)
- Double click TabSecurity component, and then choose "Rebuild from client lists" (make sure all forms containing TabActionLists are open
- Before distributing remove soCreateSupervisorIfMissing TbSecurity.Options and include the UserTemplate file in your distribution pack.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 104kB
Platforms: CB5, CB6, D4, D5, D6, D7
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot