Company Homepage: http://www.quasidata.com
- Quick backup and Cloud services
- Compression and encryption of backup files
- A set of regular database maintenance tasks and much more
- 30 days free trial
- 25%OFF coupon - "Torrynet" (valid till 1 March 2020)
Total 2 products
By Quasidata.Freeware + source 31 Jan 2000
DescriptionDbHdrCtrlGrid component is much alike common DBCtrlGrid but additionally has got resizable multi-line headers for controls.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 16kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, D4, D5, CB6, D6
By Quasidata.01 Jul 2006
DescriptionMany applications allow users to transfer data to another application by dragging and dropping the data with the mouse, or by using the clipboard. With Transfer@once to build applications that transfer data both ways is now so easy as put a component on a form.
Now you can get external drag-and-drop operations managed by OLE to work through the same events as internal ones managed by the VCL.
Data can be supplied out of and accepted into your application as BIFF8 (native to MS Excel), BIFF5 (supported by MS Access), RTF (native to MS Word), and Text/Unicode Text (supported by everything).
The Transfer@once component set consists of the following components:
- TtaoWinControl is a general-purpose customizable component designed to work with any visual control.
- TtaoStringGrid allows TStringGrid to support clipboard and drag-and-drop data transfer.
- TtaoDbGrid makes TDBGrid capable to copy and paste records as well as a single cell. It supports drag-and-drop of a single cell also. If a TtaoDbGrid component is unable to paste records, it stores them in an in-memory dataset, so the user is able to fix the problems that resulted in the paste errors.
- TtaoDragCursors replaces the drag cursors predefined in the VCL with the common Windows drag cursors.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $99
- Size: 2 458kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D4, D5, D6, D7