Salvador Diaz Fau
Author Homepage: http://www.briskbard.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
DescriptionBriskBard is the new web browser for Windows that includes an email client, a media player, a news aggregator, a contact manager, an FTP client, a usenet newsreader, an IRC client, and several web developer tools. BriskBard has all the features most of the people use and some advanced features for web developers. Its user interface is easy, fast and intuitive with many configuration options. It is available in a fully featured 30 day trial in English and Spanish. Other languages can be added easily by users thanks to the language manager. BriskBard also has on-screen notifications for email, newsgroups and feeds. This is what's new in the 2.0.0 version :
- The Blink rendering engine has been upgraded to 84.0.4147.89
- Added context menu options, taskbar menu options and tray icon menu options to open new windows.
- The users can now "drag and drop" tabs between different windows.
- Added a configuration setting to open new application instances using new tabs or new windows.
- Now it's possible to take web browser snapshots even with the hardware acceleration enabled.
- New options to clear the private data corresponding to the current website.
- There's a new menu option to enable easily the use of dynamic user agents.
- The Indy, OpenSSL, Hunspell, SQLite, Tor and Libwebp components have been updated to the latest version.
- Bug fixes :
- Fixed an issue with the printing margins in PDF format.
- Fixed an issue with popup windows created in private mode.
- Fixed some issues with the default configuration values in new installations.
- Now the bookmark icons are updated correctly.
- The default directory for browser downloads is now "my downloads" instead of "my documents".
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 71 216kB
Platforms: W10, W2K8, W7, W8,