Salvador Diaz Fau
Author Homepage: http://www.briskbard.com
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
DescriptionBriskBard is the new all-in-one web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program :
- A web browser
- An email client
- A media player
- A news aggregator
- A file transfer client (FTP)
- A newsgroups reader
- A contact manager
- Instant messaging (IRC)
- Several web developer tools
- Blink rendering engine upgraded to 60.0.3112.113
- SQLite and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- BriskBard is now built with Delphi 10.2 Tokyo.
- Added an ad blocker thanks to the data from the AdAway project.
- The user interface has been modified and now it works correctly in high resolution monitors with high dot density.
- A new web browser bookmark import wizard is shown the first time BriskBard runs.
- The media player allows to drag and drop media files over BriskBard to play them.
- New configuration option in the email messages viewer and newsgroups article viewer to show attached images with higher quality.
- Added a forum link in the main menu.
- Now BriskBard shows a translucent tab image when you move tabs.
- The web browser pop-up windows using the Blink engine can now drag and drop elements.
- New configuration option to disable the microphone and camera in the web browser using the Blink engine.
- New configuration option to disable hardware acceleration in the web browser using the Blink engine.
- Now you can restore BriskBard by clicking in the system tray icon.
- BriskBard task bar icon flashes when there's a new notification.
- Now notifications also show communication errors.
- The bookmark icon has been changed by a star.
- Bug fixes :
- The Internet connection window with the external IP now shows all the information.
- The whole certificate chain is now shown when a website uses a bad certificate.
- Fixed an app freeze when a web page has several redirections.
- The mouse wheel scroll in the bookmarks now work correctly.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 40 969kB
Platforms: W10, W2K8, W7, W8,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).