Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
Visual-Player v 2.01
By Peter Roethe.Freeware 09 Jul 2017
DescriptionVisual Player is a Delphi Soundplayer written in Delphi 4.3 with Bass.dll 2.4 form www.un4seen.com. The Player can play the file formats supported by BASS audio library such as, stream files (MP1, MP2, MP3, Ogg, AIFF, WMA , WAV, FLAC) music files ( MOD, IT, XM, and S3M). CD Audio and CDDB Support from http://freedb.freedb.org. Mp3 Pic from www.last.fm URL stream (files from the internet) and Recording. Included are Tag-Editor, Playlist-Editor, Internet-Playlist-Editor, CD-Ripper and Internet-Recording. You can load Playlist in (vpl, m3u, and pls Format), and Playlist save as (vpl, m3u, pls). And You can Change between any Skins (Windows7, Windows8, GrayBrillant and other).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 3 342kB
Platforms: Vista, W2K3, W2K8, W7, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.