Xavier Martinez Garsaball
Author Homepage: http://www.cadetill.com
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.3 Rio.
Total 1 product
GMLib - Google Maps Library v.1.5.3
GMLib (Google Maps Library) are a components for Delphi/C++ Builder that encapsulate the Google Maps API and thus be able manage Google maps showing easily the result in a browser (TWebBrowser).
- TGMMap: component to use the Google Maps map
- TGMMarker: component to show markers on Google Map map using the component TGMMap
- TGMInfoWindow: component to show a balloon with information
- TGMPolyline: component to show polylines
- TGMPolygon: component to show polygons
- TGMRectangle: component to show rectangles
- TGMCircle: component to show circles
- TGMGeoCode: component to geocoding
- TGMDirection: component to show routes
- TGMElevations: component to calculate elevations
- TGMGroundOverlay: component to show images
- TGMHeatMap: component to show heat maps - NEW
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 4 084kB
Platforms: CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, D2007, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DX, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8, FM, FM2, FM3
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot