Company Homepage: http://bluetoothinstaller.com/bluetooth-command-line-tools/
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Total 1 product
Bluetooth Command Line Tools v.220.127.116.11 beta
DescriptionBluetooth Command Line Tools are a set of command line utilities for Windows which allow you to configure bluetooth adapter, discover remote bluetooth devices and their services, exchange files with remote devices through OBEX, associate bluetooth services with COM ports.
All utilities can be launched from a batch script or manually from the Windows command prompt.
There are following utilities in the suite:
- btinfo - Prints information about the local bluetooth adapter
- btconfig - Modifies friendly name, Class-of-device, discoverable and connectable states of the local bluetooth radio
- btdiscovery - Discovers remote blueotooth devices and services
- btpair - Performs pairing with remote bluetooth devices.
- btobex - Pushes files to remote devices through OBEX
- btftp - Exchanges files with remote bluetooth devices using OBEX file transfer profile.
- btcom - Manipulates COM port assignments for remote bluetooth services.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 3 155kB
Platforms: Vista, W7, XP,