Author Homepage: http://www.raudus.com
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Raudus AJAX RAD for Delphi v.0.9.7
By Raudus.com.Freeware 25 Jun 2014
DescriptionRaudus is a web-framework and component set for Delphi and Lazarus, that allow create Rich Internet Applications (RIA). The development process is very similar to desktop applications development.
Using Raudus you create both client-side and server-side at the same time. UI components are shown at client, event handlers are executed at server. Raudus is well suitable for database applications.
- WYSIWYG visual IDE. Raudus uses offscreen WebKit engine to deliver exact appearance of web-controls to IDE. Just place a button on a form and in a second the offscreen WebKit will paint it as it will appear in browser or mobile device.
- Delphi-style application and forms.
- Visual and non-visual components, delphi-style event handlers.
- Easy debugging. Run application, refresh browser page and debug.
- Truly stateful server-side applications. Close and open browser - and return to the same state.
- AJAX techniques. Asynchronous requests. Page never reloads.
- Timers, publishers (let you deliver pictures, HTML and arbitrary content to page).
- TDataSource-compatible components to view and edit data.
- High performance. Native server-side code is created.
- User interface logic is kept securely on server. No code obfuscation needed. You do not risk to disclose your sources.
- Standalone executable, Apache module or FastCGI application.
- Full cross-browser applications.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 52 478kB
Platforms: D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk