Author Homepage: http://dmetexttransformer.com
Total 1 product
DescriptionDelphi2Cpp helps to convert Delphi source files to C++. It is based on a complete parser for Delphi 7 and uses type information of the included units e.g. the VCL. The include paths can be set in the options as well as defines for the conditional compilation. The program saves all purely mechanical syntactical substitutions and rearrangements of the code in which the largest portion of the translation consists. A lot of more complex translation steps are executed too. However, in most cases a manual post-processing of the produced code will be required.
The translation capabilities are not guaranteed to work in all but in most cases:
- directives for the conditional compilation are evaluated
- unification of the case of the identifiers
- pas-files are split into h-files and cpp-files
- variables in interface parts are made to external variables
- comments remain in c++ form in the translated code
- characters are converted to strings in according contexts
- constructors and destructors get the names of their classes
- VCL classes are created with 'new'
- parenthesis are appended, if an identifier denotes a function
- return values and according assignments and return statements are inserted into functions
- subranges either are converted to size constants or left at least as comments
- default array-properties are recognized and expanded
- explicit definitions of enumerated types and sets are translated straight forward
- helpers are created for implicit definitions of enumerated types and sets
- scope operators are translated either as dots or '->'
- simple with-statements are expanded.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $420
- Size: 6 329kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k7, C2k9, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Indian casinos are here to stay and Royal Panda is your top choice