Author Homepage: http://www.bricolsoft.com
Design, explore and maintain databases, build compound SQL query statements, manage database user rights, and manipulate data fast and convenient.
Total 1 product
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Component v.2014
By Bricolsoft LLC.07 Jul 2014
DescriptionBricolsoft Zip lets you quickly add complex data compression capabilities to any program. It is designed from the ground up for ease of use and rapid application development. Some highlights include:
- Easy-to-use: The component includes an intuitive interface design with built-in enumerations, types and constants that work with your IDE's auto complete features to simplify coding. It contains F1 context help, a quick start guide and samples in several different programming languages to get you started quickly. It seamlessly integrates with VB6, VC6, VB.NET, C#, VC.NET, Borland Delphi, Borland CBuilder and other programming environments that support ActiveX technology to offer the broadest possible compatibility.
- Powerful: Just a few lines of code let you add zip compression that rivals that of leading zip utilities, including: BZip2/LZMA/PPMd compression, multipart archiving, ZIP64 large file support, WinZip AES encryption, self extract, memory compression & Unicode support. All operations support multithreading and asynchronous calls. And all this comes with complete control... the component features events that keep your application informed of operations progress and allow your application to take corrective actions. You can also abort an operation at any time.
- High Performance: Based on the ATL framework and highly optimized code, Bricolsoft Zip is one of the top ActiveX zip libraries in terms of speed. That makes it ideal for jobs that require speed and efficiency.
- Simple-to-Deploy: Bricolsoft Zip consists of a single DLL that contains all required functionality. This simplifies deployment because you don't have to worry about complex dependencies. Just include the DLL and you're done.
- Fully compatible: Bricolsoft Zip is fully compliant with WinZip 12 and the PKZIP 2.04g & 4.5 formats. The files that the library creates can be read by all major zip utilities.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $799
- Size: 9 700kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB6, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7