Author Homepage: http://mh-nexus.de
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 1 product
HxD hex editor v.184.108.40.206
By Mael Horz.Freeware 21 Jun 2011
DescriptionHxD is a fast hex editor with a simple but modern design. It can open and edit files of any size (up to 8 exabytes), disks, disk images, and even the virtual memory of other processes.
Editing works like in a text editor with functions streamlined to hide differences that are purely technical. For example, drives and memory are presented similar to a file instead of a sector/region-limited view and can be edited the same way as a regular file including support for undo. Automatically memory-sections define a foldable region and unaccessible sections are hidden by default.
- Disk-Editor (WinNT/Win9x and up)
- RAW reading and writing of disks and drives (hard disks, floppy disks, USB-disks, CD-ROM, ...)
- with data-folding
- Flexible and fast searching and replacing
- supported data types: text (including Unicode), hex-values, integers and floats
- Checksum, CRCs, Custom CRC, SHA-1, SHA-512, MD5, ...
- Data exporter
- source code: Pascal, C, Java, C#, VB.NET
- formatted output: plain text, HTML, Richtext, TeX
- File compare (simple)
- File tools
- Concatenating/splitting of files
- File shredder
- Responsive interface
- Progress bars for lengthy operations
- Printing, statistics, insertion of pattern, unlimited undo, customizable interface, ...
- Available in a portable and installable edition
- Translated into 11 languages.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 852kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, Vista, W2K, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W95, W98, XP,