Company Homepage: http://www.medialooks.com
- Nečekejte na září, kupte licenci již nyní Přístup k betaverzi produktu
- Sleva 10% ze standardní ceny
- Předplatné na 14 měsíců v ceně
Total 1 product
By Medialooks.Commercial 08 Jul 2015
MFormats SDK is a flexible video software development framework that provides true random access to video frames. The SDK provides a unique development experience when working with live sources, playing out to professional devices, encoding video data or playing media files. MFormats removes the unnecessary complexities and limitations of DirectShow or GStreamer, bringing ease of use and pleasure to the development process. The main idea behind our framework is described in our blog.
- Simple, intuitive API.
- Software design flexibility.
- Minimized latency.
The main benefits of MFormats SDK:
- Grab video from web cam or other DirectShow-based source;
- Share a single video source between several processes or applications;
- Mix several video streams and use transition effects;
- Overlay simple text and images (.GIF, .JPG, .PNG);
- Play out and write to MP4, QuickTime, MPEG-2, DV, .MKV, AVI and other file formats;
- Receive and stream to RTMP, HTTP, UDP and other network streaming formats.
- Low-latency ingest and playout integration with hardware by Blackmagic, AJA, Stream Labs and Deltacast.
- Play while recording.
- External decoding: decoding of each file is done in a separate process that is controlled by a watchdog.
- Time shifting engine.
- H.264 GPU-powered encoders (available as an add-on).
- Closed captions support (available as an add-on).
- Chroma key engine (available as an add-on).
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $899
- Size: 126 280kB
Platforms: DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7