Company Homepage: http://www.helpsmith.com/
Stay always current with our entire product range at a fraction of the price!
TMS software, established in 1995, is a software development company specialized in:
TMS software has a team of experienced developers with main office in Europe, Belgium as well as offices in Germany, Uruguay & Brazil.
Total 1 product
By HelpSmith.com.10 Jul 2014
DescriptionHelpSmith is a help authoring tool that you can use to create CHM HTML Help files, Web Help systems, Printed Manuals, Adobe PDF documents, and Microsoft Word documents from a single source. HelpSmith includes a built-in Unicode word processor with Dynamic Styles and Spell Checker, support for Templates and Variables, Conditional Compilation, a single media repository to easily manage graphics and video files, and many other useful tools.
- HTML Help (CHM), Web Help, Printed Manual, Adobe PDF, and Microsoft Word formats are supported.
- Write help topics in a full-featured word processor with a live spell checker.
- Use the possibilities of Conditional Compilation to create different versions of the same help system or document at any time.
- Use variables in the content of help topics or in any text parameter to dynamically insert names, dates, and other values into the compiled documentation.
- Customize the appearance of your help file or document by using Dynamic Styles and Topic Templates which can be edited in HelpSmith directly.
- Write help topics in multiple languages, thanks to the UNICODE support.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $199
- Size: 15 293kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64