Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Delphi Package Tool v.126.96.36.199
By Samuel Herzog.Freeware + source 11 Sep 2014
DescriptionTool to install/ build/ compile project groups (.bpg/ .bdsproj/ .groupproj) directly without using the Delphi IDE.
- Used to make automatic build of projects.
- Used to install/uninstall packages.
- Used to rebuild projects for different Delphi Versions.
- Helps you in taking over a project from another computer or programmer.
- Creates batch file .bat to install and compile your projects/packages.
- Project Group Editor: arrange your .bpg/.bdsproj/.groupproj file by drag & drop.
- Feature to uninstall all third-Party components or all components located in ($DELPHI)Projectsbpl directory.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 761kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.