Xceed Software Inc
Company Homepage: http://www.xceedsoft.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 1 product
Xceed Backup Library v.1.0
DescriptionThe Xceed Backup Library is an ActiveX control that allows Windows applications to automatically perform their own backup and restore operations. Xceed Backup can be added to existing projects with practically no coding, providing instant protection against lost or corrupted data files, end-user mistakes and hard drive crashes.
- Handles everything. Just specify which files to back up, where to back them up to, and when and how often you want them backed up. and the library does the rest. Restoring is even easier. Back up to floppies, Zip, HD, etc.
- Not just a backup library. As part of Xceed Data Manipulation Suite, you also get, at no extra cost, all the other file and data handling libraries you'll ever need, including zip, ftp, encryption, encoding, networking, and more.
- Full-featured. All the backup and restore abilities you expect. Built-in compression, full / incremental / copy / differential backup types, backup registry keys, logging, verification, scheduling, and much more.
- Technically superior. One fully self-contained object, written with ATL 3.0 for no external dependencies, STA and MTA multi-threaded apartment models, uses Unicode calls on NT, 2000 and XP, and more. Source available.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: None
- price: $349.95
- Size: 552kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7