Author Homepage: http://www.lucidmodels.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 1 product
Visual Requirements VR v.2.7
Developer Tools > Developer Tools > Other
By Sergey Diev.13 Sep 2013
DescriptionFor a project of any kind it is most important to be able to describe the problem quickly and clearly. An innovative requirements development and analysis tool VR (Visual Requirements) is a practical, low-cost / low-risk solution for defining software, user interfaces, system components, processes, dashboards, information sources, etc. It can also be used as a general information management tool, for example, to organize ideas or references.
VR leverages lucid and efficient information structures that enable very productive work. For example, designing a website, we frequently find that the same field has to appear on several screens - where to keep the requirements related to this field and how to find them? Or, some scenarios or algorithms may have many identical elements - how to make the updates to these elements only once? Some requirements belong to use cases but also have to appear in supplementary specifications - what is the best way to deal with this?
VR provides simple effective functionality to:
- Build requirements as a set of linked diagrams that are easy to read and navigate
- Present a product in multiple views: concept view, use case view, user interface view, concept view, workflow view, and others
- Define use cases visually
- Create coherent intertwined structures with common elements, such as use cases, screen mockups, algorithms
- Instantly inquire about location, content and properties of concepts, data items, requirements; find elements by name, concept, substring; etc.
- Analyze your model, e.g. find orphan elements, compare diagrams, compare requirements, trace requirements, etc.
- Create reports using easy integration with Word and other tools
- Estimate size and effort using Use Case Points
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $79.99
- Size: 989kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3