Author Homepage: http://chsdet.sourceforge.net
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
Charset Detector v.1.0
By Nick Yakowlew.Freeware 14 Mar 2006
DescriptionCharset Detector - is a stand alone executable module for automatic charset / encoding detection of a given text / file.
Charset Detector can be useful for internationalisation support in multilingual applications such as web-script editors or Unicode editors.
Given input buffer will be analysed to guess used encoding. The result - charset name or codepage id - can be used as control parameter for charset conversation procedure.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 92kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...