Author Homepage: http://www.ranware.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Total 1 product
By Richard Nichols.Freeware + source 26 Feb 2006
DescriptionThis you plain old TLabel turned into a Hyperlinking component. It supports most of the common URI's plus Skype.
Simply compile and install the component, select the URI type (http:, https:, ftp:, mailto:, file:, or skype: and enter the hyperlink text. When the user clicks on the control it will be executed.
You can insert all of the URI subcommands for each type.
The demo program show how to use it for http:, skype: and mailto:
This component was built using Delphi 7 and doesn't use any 'special' units so it should compile with most versions of Delphi.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 165kB