SCT Associates Inc
Company Homepage: http://www.sct-associates.com/
Využijte prosincové slevy na Delphi a C++Builder:
- 20% na edice Professional
- 30% na edice Enterprise
- 40% na edice Architect
Total 1 product
ACE Reporter v.2.07
DescriptionACE Reporter is a native VCL component for Delphi that allows you to easily create complex banded reports that are linked directly into your EXEs. You do your designing right inside Delphi, just like the rest of your application. There are no messy run-times to deliver, or slow external programs that need to load to run a report.
ACE Reporter includes a wealth of features that let you build intricate reports that are next to impossible in external report programs. Since ACE is actually part of your program, you can link your own event code into the report to execute custom logic when needed. Here are some of the features that ACE Reporter offers you:
- Unlimited levels of SubData bands make Master-Detail reports a breeze.
- Our unique SmartTotals feature makes multiple levels of subtotals easy to use, and helps prevent errors.
- Instant Previewing lets you view the report while it is still generating.
- Previewed reports can be saved to disk for later viewing or printing.
- Previews can be modal or non-modal, allowing you control as a developer to give the user the amount of flexibility or restriction that is needed.
- You can create your own custom preview forms to add or remove features in the built-in previewer. For example, when printing checks or invoices, you may want to have greater control over the available features on the preview screen.
- The built-in previewer has a split screen capability to allow you to view two areas of the same report, or two different reports side-by-side.
- TwoPass capability lets you display Page X of Y, or do complex calculations.
- Checkbox Label is great for displaying boolean values.
- Full justification of memo text is supported, and memos can span multiple pages.
- ReserveSpace property lets you control widows and orphans in your reports.
- Overlay bands allow you to simulate forms, or print watermarks on your report.
- OnDataStart and OnDataSkip events let you override the standard skipping logic to control the database traversal, or even print reports from sources other than databases.
- Expression variables let you use all the power of Delphi to calculate values that will display on the report.
- Many more...
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $279
- Size: 3 291kB
Platforms: C2k6, D2006, CB5, CB6, D2005, C2k7, D2007, C2k9, D2009, C2k10, D2010, D5, D6, D7, CBXE, DXE, CBXE2, DXE2, DXE64, CBXE3, DXE3, CBXE4, DXE4, CBXE5, DXE5, CBXE6, DXE6, CBXE7, DXE7, CBXE8, DXE8